Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dance the Night Away

The night of the wedding was a blur. We couldn't talk about anything in the car except how perfect everything was. It was such a surreal feeling - to be married!! Just calling him husband and vice versa..

When we got to the hotel, we realized my bag was at home. It would be at least half an hour before my brother would arrive with it. I was exhausted. The hotel room had a living room area separate from the bedroom and we both got into the room and sat down then sat. We must have just sat for 5 minutes in silence just letting the day catch up to us.

We left everything but one small basket. It was probably the most beautiful basketball, picnic style with plates, utensils, food packaged for us from the caterer, and a bottle of sparkling cider to top it off. The only problem was the dress. I refused to eat until a change of clothes arrived (the hotel did not have a table to eat at). Scott knew I was getting a little frustrated. It was 10:30pm and we were hungry and couldn't do much. He took out his phone turned on music and reached his hands out towards me. I grabbed his hands and we danced. We danced two or three songs barefoot, twirling, and just enjoying each other. Time flew by but it was the perfect way to end a night of the most amazing day I will probably ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment